Hello Nob Hill Indivisibles,
The Sacred Water, Sacred Land film is ready!! Buy your tickets now for the Indivisible Nob Hill opening at Kimo theatre: Sunday, Oct 14 @ 2PM. Click here to order tix on-line.
Tell your friends (tell your enemies), support this important film in our fight to STOP attempts to start hydraulic fracking in the ABQ Basin!
*once on the page, click on yellow text under the time & date bar
We’ve said it before, we’re saying it again, and we won’t stop until Nov 6: GET THE VOTE OUT!!!
Support as many Dem candidates as you possibly can in canvassing and phone-banking. We’ve one shot to knock this Congress out, so arm up and get going!!!!
- Contact the NM Democrats Coordinated Campaign Office to see what their campaign managers are doing…sign up to canvass or phonebank, here is a list.
- Every weekend from now until Election Day: On the Road with Marilyn and Sally! Join INH members in canvassing for Xochitl Torres-Small in Los Lunas, contact Sally Davis at email@example.com. Or, contact Xochitl’s campaign office in Los Lunas, Taylor Meyers at 505 721-9533.
- Sign up for Indivisible435’s #DoTheWork campaign to phonebank progressive voters in states where we can flip Senate seats. You’ll be automatically connected by hubdialer and get a script, it’s easy, it’s fast, it’s effective!
- Help flip seats in key States, sign up to volunteer for Indivisible 435 during the last weekend before election day to phone and text bank!
Dates to Remember:
- Oct 9, 2018: Absentee Voting Begins
- Oct 20 - Nov 3, 2018: Early Voting
Wed, Sept. 19, 5:30-7:30PM: Watch Party for NM Gubernatorial debate
Join the Dem Lt. Gov candidate Howie Morales for the 1st Guv Debate Watch Party
- New Mexico for All: Northeast Heights Office, 1605 Juan Tabo Blvd NE Suite G, 87112
Sign up here!
Thurs, Sept. 20, 6 – 8 PM: Voting Rights Forum
Voter intimidation and suppression are the biggest threat to our democracy and our communities. A discussion on voter rights, how to identify and report voter intimidation and how to get involved in the community even if you are not able to vote. Sponsored by CVNM.
- Media Center at South Valley Academy, located at 3426 Blake Rd SW, Albuquerque, 87105.
Sign up here!
Fri, Sept. 21, 4PM: Human Peace Sign event
Celebrate the UN International Day of Peace and honor the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Join 300+ Albuquerqueans to form a human peace sign.
- Johnson Field at UNM
Sun, Sept. 23, 6PM: STOP THE NRA: Shut Down the Nat'l Police Shooting Championships
Join Slam artist D’Nessa McDaniel, a 19 year old woman from ABQ as she poets out on the NRA and black activism.
- Martinez Town Park, 1825 Edith Blvd NE, 87102
To sign up, click here.
Fri, Sept. 28 and
Sat, Sept. 29: New Mexico Peace Choir's concert, "Echoes of Peace"
- Central United Methodist Church, 201 University Blvd NE, 87106
Michael Moore’s latest film, Fahrenheit 11/9, is opening next week!
First showings are the 20th at Cinemark cinemas https://www.cinemark.com/fahrenheit-119
and, AMC theaters on the 21st https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/fahrenheit-11-9-57561
- Wanna go together?? We’ll discuss a group watch event at next Monday’s meeting.
Monday, Sept 17, Speakers are Caitlin Carcerano with the NM Coordinated Campaign Office and Dede Feldman of the Independent Ethics Commission and ABQ Democracy Dollars campaign.
Weekly actions checklist:
___ Get tix to Sacred Land, Sacred Water
___ Volunteer to canvass or phonebank
___ Attend one campaign event this week
___ Come to Monday’s meeting
Melora – INH Outreach Coordinator
april 16-22.2 (docx)Download
april 23-29 (docx)Download
april 30 - may 6 (2) (docx)Download
may 7 - 13 (docx)Download
may 14-20 (docx)Download
may 21-28, 2018 (docx)Download
may 28-june 2, 2018 (docx)Download
June 11- 17 (docx)Download
june 4-10, 2018 (docx)Download
June 18-24,2018 (docx)Download
June 25- July 2, 2018 (docx)Download
July 2- 8, 2018 (docx)Download
July 9-15, 2018 (docx)Download
July 16-22, 2018 (docx)Download
July 23-29, 2018 (docx)Download